Wednesday, May 7, 2014

As I work, I'll send up an tweet or two regarding my experience of @TedXGrandRapids. What's connected. Me. #TEDxGR

I have tuned into a few TedXMuskegon's on Livestream with varying results. It's not easy to get a Livestream right, and many of my experiences were marred with technical difficulties. Let's see how we do today. It's interesting to know that there's high school students in Kentwood attending by satellite hookup and about forty people in the Livestream virtual room awaiting the camera go-live at 9:00 AM. Knowledge has a last mile problem, and I now see TedX as the pickup truck that delivers the zeitgeist home. It might be too fancy a truck for the job; however, it's a start. We can see the influence of TedX in the humbling traveling auditorium show, Failure Lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment