0-465 Lake Michigan Drive, Grand Rapids, MI, near 8th Street and a street near Mountain Ash.
Grand Rapids Glassblowing Studio
HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE
SAT & SUN, NOVEMBER 16 & 17
10:00 am to 3:00 pm each day
Here's a great chance to get inside a working glassblowing studio and view the process of creating "art" (or whatever it is we do) from a glob of molten glass. There's nothing else quite like it!
On both Saturday and Sunday, there will be:
• demonstrations going on at one bench,
• hands-on ornament workshops at the other bench (see "workshops" above),
• plenty of glass gift items you can purchase
• the opportunity to watch, learn and ask questions about glassblowing
• studio tours, refreshments, drawings and fun
If you see one of our finished glass works and wonder how it was made, just ask. We'll try to work it into our demonstration schedule.