Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Shay Station of Cadillac @PureMichigan is Now Clam Lake Beer Company; Beth Bosscher Opens Blue Bench Company Across Mitchell Street.

Beth Bosscher wrote to us today as follows:
 
Dear Former Shay Station Customers,
 
As most of you know, I sold Shay Station on June 30th of this year.
 
 
I had to close The Barrel Room as I sold my building.
 
I reopened my retail store as the Blue Bench Company on July 5th.
 
I am located across the street at 109 S. Mitchell Street.
 
Join us Black Friday!
 
We will open at 9:00 AM with sales starting at 40% off.
 
Our in stock painted furniture will be on sale for 20% off all day Friday and Saturday.
 
Like us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/BlueBenchCo) and share our posts to stay informed about new products and sales.
 
And, Remember to Shop Local!
 
Thanks for your support over the years!
 
Owner
Blue Bench Co.
109 South Mitchell Street
231-775-7901
C: 231-878-7799
 

No comments:

Post a Comment