Thursday, November 7, 2013

Dear Dianne Carroll Burdick, at the Cygnus 27 party kicking of @ArtPrize 2013, you photographed my friend raising @PinnacleVodka Martini.

Hello Dianne Carroll,
 
I am hoping you enjoyed participation in ArtPrize 2013. The Women's City Club grows into a supervenue, thanks to a dedicated team coached by Fred Bivens. I am hoping that connection made this year keep you full of art and business opportunities for a long while.
 
A friend of mine wore a vintage burnt umber outfit, and you kindly captured her look while on assignment with Flavor 616. I wonder how to share those photographs with her?
 
I enjoyed seeing Water for Trees again on the ArtPrize site. It is enchanting to remember the floods of April 2013 from the perspective of November. Your work blends journalism with a fine art focus. I love to canoe, and the flood fields of rivers are places of fascination for me.
 
Sorry to take so long to reach out to you. I wore the jacket today I wore that night and, happily, found your business card in my top pocket.
 
Speaking about making connections, if you are photographing for Pinnacle Vodka and Rod Glupker, you know all about making great connections.
 
All The Best
 
 
Contact Dianne Carroll Burdick for your photography projects:
616-970-3515

No comments:

Post a Comment