Seeking Director of Development for non-profit Film Festival
The Waterfront Film Festival is seeking an experienced, outgoing, energetic and confident person to serve as Director of Development for the non-profit 501(c)3 organization. The job purpose is to develop/build relationships and raise funds for the non-profit organization, as well as manage day to day activities in the development, planning, and implementation of the annual Film Festival.
The candidate will have demonstrated leadership abilities, fundraising and solicitation experience, presentation skills, office management know-how, and event planning experience. WFF will consider applicants with a college degree who have a demonstrated track record of success in all of the above. A willingness to learn, excellent communication skills, and the ability to organize and multitask are a must. Knowledge of website and design a plus.
* Fundraising - cultivate partnerships and solicit and secure support from individual philanthropists, foundations, and corporate sponsors
* Administrative management in the development, planning and implementation of the annual Film Festival and its year round events
* Community outreach - build relationships and work with community leaders and groups
* Organize fundraising meetings and events and make presentations at these events
* General day-to-day operational functions of the office
* Interact with volunteers and oversee interns
* Handle additional related tasks and issues as they arise
For more information on how to apply, please visit our website: WaterfrontFilm.org