Monday, October 14, 2013

Amy L. Charles Needs Gift Ideas for West Michigan Woman, Christmas Shopping Edition.

HELP WANTED ... on short notice! For the upcoming West Michigan Woman magazine, I'm writing for a section on holiday gift ideas--items out of the ordinary, off the beaten path, of special interest, from unique locations or smaller shops, et cetera. Do you have suggestions for a few items/places along the lakeshore that I might consider for this piece?

I already have Jilly's (Pentwater) on my list, but I'm not well versed on clever or lovely shopping out of the more immediate Grand Rapids area. (And some places I might otherwise suggest are only open during the warm-weather months.) Thanks for your time, and any ideas you might have! Cheers, Amy L. Charles

Editor, Serendipity Media, LLC
(866) 252-7108

amy@serendipity-media.com

No comments:

Post a Comment